Sunday, March 2, 2008

Album Art

























I restored some classic record covers to print up for CD size. I don't have my own scanner, so I had to use the best versions I could find. So none of it is high Resolution. Hopefully it may prove useful or entertaining regardless. These are all great LPs and highly recommended for purchase. Two covers here are collages that I made to be used for whatever. Click on the 2 panel covers to see them in CD size. I hope to get better at this when I have a scanner and a program more sophisticated than Window's Paint. If you use these scans on your website, please give me a mention, thanks! the top picture is courtesy of a great blogspot called Xtabay's World.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know the guy who painted the MAN cover. his name is ron of henderson and he does liquid light shows for my band sometimes using his old equipment! he's awesome and has some great stories! glad to see his art appreciated!
truly,
sean
myspace.com/theemakeoutparty

Steve Engler said...

That is cool to find out who made that cover, it is an all time classic.