Friday, June 24, 2011

Filet O' Soul




Many years ago I lucked into getting this promo CD at a record store. The CD was packaged in a Styrofoam container and made to look like a package of fresh meat from the grocery store. Fortunately I got 2 copies, 1 that I could open and listen to, the other to keep as a package of meat. This is a sampler put together by The Right Stuff label celebrating some of the fine soul artists that they would be re-releasing. The music is awesome, fine artists like Al Green, Teddy Pendergrass and Lou Rawls to name a few. This sampler has some of these fine artists hits, not lesser known tracks. So it is a very excellent sampler both for it's unique packaging and quality music included. I am only offering this in mp3 format since most of these songs are still available to purchase. I highly recommend that you pick up some of these fine artists on CD format.

Download Filet

No comments: