Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rainy Day Soundtrack I


Last Fall, I woke up to some very rainy weather, and it looked certain that the weather would stay rainy for the entire day. I felt it was the perfect time to make a mix consisting of Shoe-gaze and similar music. The great tunes made it one of the best rainy days of my life. This collection consists of some of my favorite music of all time. I hope you will enjoy this as much as I do. It is presented in a continuous mp3 mix because the songs flow into each other and many of the tracks are still available to purchase. It is offered in 160-256 VBR mp3 format. The tracks are:
Ride - Leave Them All Behind
Pale Saints - A Thousand Stars Burst Open
Comsat Angels - I Come From The Sun
Chapterhouse - Something More
Red House Painters - Mistress (Remix)
The Chills - Singing In My Sleep
Revolver - Heaven Sent An Angel
Cocteau Twins - Musette And Drums
Catherine Wheel - Black Metallic
The Choir - Consider
Curve - Missing Link
Markus James - Everything Is Different Now
Twice Wilted - Brighter
Levitation - Smile
Inspiral Carpets - Niagara
Lush - Breeze

The awesome image came from an artist named squirrell on redbubble.com

Download Rainy Day Soundtrack I

2 comments:

CrimsonCrow said...

You have made my rainy day fabulous! Thank you very much! Great ‘soundtrack.’

Anonymous said...

Truly great compilation.

Beautiful.